Oh the Winter months, time to snuggle up on your couch with your hot coco, keep warm and enjoy classic movies. Unlike summer month months when the weather is nice & kids are out of school. Summer months are usually the prime time for buyers to search for a home for numbers of reasons. Be bold & don't wait till after New Years to start House Hunting. A few reasons why are..
1. Lower dream home Competition. If you start your search now, you will avoid being out bid and multiple offers. Unlike the summer months, the winter time bring less buyer. Better for those who start the search later in the year.
2. Motivated Sellers - Sellers tend to be highly Motivated at this time since the buyers are scarce.
3. More Accommodating Sellers - Lack of buyers usually pressures sellers to assist with closing cost & home repairs. Use this to your advantage!
4. Simplify Your Search - During the winter you may find that there aren't the vast amount of homes that there were during the summer. Thus giving you less to look at and more time to decide which homes is right for you!
5. Test Out The Bones - Now is the time to check the heater, check for drafts through the house, & make sure there aren't any roof leaks! You want to know how your future home stands up during the winter months!
Thinking of buying a home? Call Bakersfield Real Estate Group today to get Started!! 661-704-4244!
Broker of Agentcor Realty Bakersfield
Ceo of Bakersfield Real Estate Group
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram @bakersfieldrealestategroup
Linda Banales Broker of Agentcor