Increasing your home's appeal Part 2. Here are some simple to significant ways to maximize your home's appeal.
* Evaluate the furniture in each room and remove anything that interrupts "the flow" or makes the room appear smaller. Consider renting a storage unit to move items off-site.
* Clean and organize cabinets, closets and bookshelves.
* Clean all light fixtures and ceiling fans.
* Shampoo carpets.
* Remove excessive wall hangings and knick-knacks.
* Repair all plumbing leaks, including faucets and drain traps.
* Make minor repairs (torn screens, sticking doors, cracked caulking)
* Clean or paint walls and ceilings.
* Replace worn cabinet and door knobs.
* Fix or replace discolored grout.
* Replace broken tiles.
* Replace worn countertops.
Need help marketing your home for sale? Give us a call! 661.368.3770 or Contact Us Today!
#BakersfieldRealEstateGroup #Bakersfield #BakersfieldRealtor #KellerWilliamsRealtor #KWBroker #BakersfieldAgent #ListingAgent #ListingBroker #MarketingAgent